India, 06th September 22: Great Place to Work® India in partnership with HDFC ERGO organized a webinar to spearhead the movement of “Making India a Healthy Place to Work for All.” As a part of this initiative, the two organizations will be running a series of initiatives to create awareness around health and wellness.
A part of the National Nutrition week initiative, the webinar aimed to encourage individuals to take care of their nutritional needs & equip them with knowledge to lead a healthier lifestyle.
Sports Nutritionist Aradhana Sharma, while highlighting the implication of food on the body and mind said, "Good nutrition habits do not have to be boring. One does not have to shy away from food to be healthy. When it comes to wellness, commitment and moderation are the keys."
The session was attended by hundreds of delegates across corporates with the key theme of Taking charge of our Nutritional needs and understanding its importance for a healthy body and mind. Some of the key highlights of the session included
- The relationship between nutrition and wellbeing and its significance for both physical and mental health
- The importance of managing our energy and the role of nutrition
- Understanding nutrition deficiency and how it affects an individual’s learning ability as well as productivity
- The impact nutrition plays in managing various aspects of health- sleep, happiness, disease, depression
- Some practical tips and guidelines for individuals to take charge of their nutritional needs
Talking about his self-transformative journey, Anuj Tyagi said, "One must enjoy their journey with health and fitness. Weight loss must not be treated as synonymous with health and it certainly must not be the goal. Every wellness journey is unique, and it must be personalized to suit individual needs."
Health and well-being are key challenges being discussed all over the world for both individuals and organizations, and through this movement, Great Place to Work® India and HDFC ERGO General Insurance aim to bring wellness to the forefront and work with individuals, organizations, and communities.
*Disclamier: "The pages slugged ‘Press Release’ are equivalent to advertisements and are not written and produced by Indianinsights Media journalists/Editorial." We do not hold any copyrights towards the content or image. Image source: Newswire